How do I register as an absentee bidder-bid-and buy?
If you would like to bid prior to the live auction please register to bid by clicking the link below. This link will provide you with the bidder terms and payment agreement and allows you to view open auctions by clicking on the auction catalog.
Place your bids on your desired lots. You can also “watch” lots that you are interested in.
During auction closing, watch your lots as the timer begins to run out. You may continue to bid until the timer is expired. The timer will continue to extend the time as long as the bidding continues.
You also may place a “max” bid, please note: this WILL NOT drive up the bid to that amount. This will simply secure the lot for you up to that particular amount. Just because you have a max bid of $100, you will not necessarily pay $100 for it, it will be sold at the highest amount.
What are the bid increments?
Bid Amount Bid Increments
0.00 – 24.00 1.00 USD
24.01 – 47.50 2.50 USD
47.51 – 95.00 5.00 USD
95.01 – 990.00 10.00 USD
990.01 – 4,900.00 100.00 USD
4,900.01 – 9,999,999.99 500.00 USD
Can I cancel my bid?
All bids are binding and cannot be canceled or retracted. If there is an error or malfunction in the system and you must edit a bid, you must contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a fee to register to bid?
How do I contact Tyler Grace Auctions to buy or sell items?
There are many ways! First try the office line or email us. If you cannot get your questions answered that way then contact Jason or Amanda on their cell phones! If none of those ways work Try giving Ricky a call on his cell phone! All numbers are listed below!
Jason Bufford, GPPA
How do I view the lots I am currently bidding on?
- Log in to your bidder account
- At the top you will see four colored circles, the first will be a green circle, by clicking on this a screen will appear with all the items you are currently winning
- Or click on your bidder name at the top of the screen, a drop down list will occur, click on “Current Bids”
To Add Lot: Go to desired lot and on the furthest to the right you will see a blue icon that says “Watch Lot” click this and it will place in your “watch” folder.
To View “Watched” item(s) in Folder: At top click on the last color circle icon which is blue, the. next page will show you all these items at their current bid amount.
To Remove item from Watchlist: Go to watch folder, to the furthest right of desired lot there will be an “x” which will delete it from your folder.
Or click on your bidder name at top of page and a drop down will appear, click on “Watch List”.
What should I do if I have a question about an item?
We attempt to describe all these items to try to give you a visual of the item you are bidding on, we describe them to the best of our ability. If you have questions or are NOT SURE about the condition of or anything pertaining to an item in our auction, preview is highly encouraged. If you choose to bid without previewing, you accepting the item as is with no warranties.
Out of Town Buyers
Shipping is available to approved buyers. Please make arrangements for shipping with us prior to bidding Please contact the UPS Store to discuss the items you are interested in buying and they can provide you with a quote to ship. Packaging and shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. If you buy an item, it is your responsibility to contact our office the day after the sale closes and settle payment.
We provide you with the option of paying via phone, online, or in-person after the item concludes. You may pay with cash or credit card after the conclusion of the auction. Although you are able to pickup items within 3 business days we require payment within 24 hours after the close of the auction otherwise we will run the credit card on file.
NO CHECKS PLEASE
Does TYLER GRACE charge a buyer premium?
Yes! We do charge everyone a buyer premium of 10%
Do you collect sales tax? What do I do if I have a reseller tax exemption?
Yes we are required by the state of Texas to collect sales tax on all personal purchases. If you are tax exempt we will gladly take off your tax at time of pickup after verifying a valid tax id, we will have you complete a tax exempt form, the form must have your tax number, be signed and dated. These do expire every year, so you may be asked to complete another to be sure our records are always up to date.
What is the commission charged to sell items with Tyler Grace Auctions?
The consignors fee is 25%
Can I send a mover or individual to pickup my items?
If you need someone to come and pickup your items and deliver them to you please call the office and make arrangements so we are aware of a third party taking your items. We are not responsible for damages by third party movers or individuals.
Who can bid on items?
Anyone can bid on anything they choose
How do I receive a refund on an item I purchased?
- All sales are final.
- We attempt to describe all these items to try to give you a visual of the item you are bidding on, we describe them to the best of our ability and many times rely on information from the consigner that is given to us.
- If you have questions or are NOT SURE about the condition of or anything pertaining to an item in our auction please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Questions should be directed to 469-828-1548. PREVIEW & QUESTIONS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!!
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agree to be bound by them. Though all descriptions are believed to be correct, neither auction house nor seller makes any warranties of any kind with respect to the property and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source origin, condition etc. All sales are final and all property is sold “As is, Where is”, It is the bidders responsibility to determine condition and usefulness of the items purchased. The Auction house owners, employees and consigners reserve the right to bid on any items in auction. Persons attending preview or auction during removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held including but not limited to personal injury, fire or theft. If foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, auctioneer at his option may 1) resell the property publicly or privately, with the purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred or 2) cancel the sale, retaining all liquidated damages on all payment made by purchaser. Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged. Auctioneer is acting as an agent and agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his or her principals.